Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Ava | Las Vegas Newborn Photography

First of all, love that name! And she had a beautiful face to go with it. She was just 10 days old and so tiny. She wasn't very tired at first and just wanted to cuddle with her mama but she eventually gave in and fell asleep. I actually really like the one with her eyes open though! And her big sister was such a sweetheart with the most beautiful blue eyes. I was impressed with how gentle she was with her baby sister. Thanks for hanging out with me, I loved capturing your new little one!










3 comments:

Shaun And Brittany Meng said...

What a cute baby. I love all the accessories. As always, great job.

Rob and Mercedi said...

BEAUTIFUL!!
I love all of them but especially the last one with Julia and Ava. So precious!
I'm so glad Megan got in touch with you Raquel, these are so perfect!

Mike and Megan Johnson said...

I'm so excited to see the rest!! I LOVE them!! Thanks Raquel!