Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello...is anybody there?!

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted on here! I'm such a slacker! I am hoping to make some changes on here soon so I'm am looking forward to that.

Since I last posted I am excited to announce that I upgraded my camera! I decided to completely ditch all my Canon equipment and switch to a Nikon! And I must say that I am so glad I did! I'm going to be offering a SPECIAL to celebrate so come back soon to check that out!

I was anxious to try out my camera so I took my kids out to Red Rock and took a few pictures. It was impossible to take any of Dresden, all I was getting was the back of his head. I managed to get one when he was shown gummy bears. Ava was pretty good she just can't focus on the camera for very long! It was fun to get out of the house though, especially since it's January!










1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Why'd you make the switch? Beautiful backlighting in these.