Sunday, October 12, 2008

Christmas Cards!!!

It's finally that time of year! Christmas cards are here. Here are some really cute ones to help you spread some holiday cheer. It's such a fun way to show off your cute families too! All the cards are 5X7 front and back. I can also change the words to what ever you want. Even if you didn't have a session done with me you can send me pictures and I can put them in the cards. I can also photoshop them if you like!
They come in packs of 25 for $35. Envelopes are included.

*If you would like just a CD with the digital Christmas card on it to print yourself it will be $25


Contact: Raq9900@msn.com



















1 comment:

Melody said...

You are so talented!! Those Christmas cards are really awesome!! I've never been a Christmas Card sender, but now I am thinking about it. Thanks.